|This article needs expansion. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Cindy is an anthropomorphic bear with light brown fur and some tuffs of hair on top of her head. She usually wears a flower behind one ear and often carries a parasol.
A graceful bruin with a Cajun accent, Cindy is a kind and optimistic bear with the spirit of a southern belle. Hailing from Jellystone Park, she is most known for being the love interest of team captain Yogi Bear, even if the romance between the two of them tends to be on-and-off. Even when not fawning over him, Cindy still cares a great deal about Yogi, as shown when she tended to him after he was shocked by the behavior of a Boo Boo Bear impostor. She is helpful, and she cooked for the others on the team until the excessive food demands of Grape Ape caused her to quit.
Insert details here.
Insert details here.
Laff-a-Lympics (Marvel Comics)
She helps uncover a false identity scheme by the Really Rottens. 
The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera
Insert details here. (FWHB: The Man Who Stole Thursday)
- 104. The Sahara Desert and Scotland (no lines)
- 106. Athens, Greece and the Ozarks
- 107. Italy and Kitty Hawk, North Carolina (no lines)
- 109. Spain and the Himalayas
- 110. India and Israel (no lines)
- 112. The Grand Canyon and Ireland
- 204. French Riviera and New Zealand
- 205. New Orleans and Atlantis
- 207. Canada and Warsaw, Poland
- 208. Siam and the Moon
- Laff-a-Lympics (Marvel Comics)
- 1. The Meet at Mount Ono (no lines)
- 2. Trouble at the Track Meet
- 3. The Miraculous Moon Meet!
- 4. Take Me Out to the Brawl Game!
- 5. The Day the Rottens Won!
- 6. The Discount of Monty Cristo (no lines)
- 7. The Purple Pig Puzzle (no lines)
- 8. The Beef of Bagdad (no lines)
- 10. Now You See Them... (mentioned)
- 13. No Laff-a-Lympics Game Today!
- Cindy appears the least out of all the members of the Yogi Yahooeys and the other characters throughout the Laff-a-Lympics cartoon. She doesn't even appear in the first episode. This is most likely due to the fact that the typical cheering pose for the Yogi Yahooeys doesn't feature her.
- She is the only female member of the Yogi Yahooeys.
- She has pink fur in the comics.
- In spite of only appearing in ten episodes, Cindy has had more speaking roles than a quarter of the members on the Yogi Yahooeys, having seven in total compared to Yakky Doodle's six, Mr. Jinks' four, Pixie and Super Snooper's three, and Blabber Mouse and Dixie's two.
- Cindy is the only contestant to cosplay as a challenge for first place, this being her posing as a mermaid in New Orleans and Atlantis.
- Cindy is the only non-human female competitor to be featured in the series.