|This article needs expansion. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Hokey is a brown-furred wolf standing on two legs, wearing a violet-colored pork pie hat, a white collar and a teal-color bowtie. When he's in the Laff-a-Lympics games he also wears a team t-shirt with a white letter "Y" on it.
Hokey is a suave and sly con artist. He often tricks people into getting what he wants, but more often than not, his schemes tend to blow up in his face. In spite of his sneaky ways, Hokey isn't a malicious person at heart and he is a quick thinker when it comes to situations. In an outrigger race in Hawaii, the Really Rottens attempted a cheat by using a remote controlled robotic shark, Hokey pulled a lever that made the shark miss his boat. He sometimes refers to his days of chasing sheep.
He competed in a Siamese sampan race in Siam. 
Laff-a-Lympics (Marvel Comics)
Insert details here.
Appearances in other media
Hokey was the "star" of his own segment Hokey Wolf on The Huckleberry Hound Show, where he would come up with schemes to trick unsuspected people with his sidekick "Ding-a-Ling". his segment was the replacement for Yogi's segment, after Yogi got his own show.
- Hokey has had more speaking roles in this series than any other TV series featuring him as a reoccurring character, having eight in total.
- Hokey went the second-longest without a speaking role out of any member of the Yogi Yahooeys as he does not speak until Spain and the Himalayas, not counting him shouting in Florida and China.
- Acapulco and England Season 1 episode 2
- Florida and China Season 1 episode 3
- Spain and the Himalayas Season 1 episode 9
- India and Israel Season 1 episode 10
- Hawaii and Norway Season 1 episode 13
- New York and Turkey Season 2 episode 2
- French Riviera and New Zealand Season 2 episode 4
- Morocco and Washington D.C. Season 2 episode 6
- Siam and the Moon Season 2 episode 8