The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article needs expansion. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- Augie Doggie
- Blabber Mouse
- Boo Boo Bear
- Cindy Bear
- Doggie Daddy
- Grape Ape
- Hokey Wolf
- Huckleberry Hound
- Mr. Jinks
- Quick Draw McGraw
- Super Snooper
- Wally Gator
- Yakky Doodle
- Yogi Bear (team captain)
Insert details here.
Insert details here.
Laff-a-Lympics (Marvel Comics)
Insert details here. (The Meet at Mount Ono)
The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera
Insert details here. (The Man Who Stole Thursday)
- Ding-a-Ling, Chopper, Baba Looey and Beegle Beagle (who are sidekicks to Hokey Wolf, Yakky Doodle, Quick Draw McGraw, and Grape Ape respectively) did not join the Yogi Yahooeys.
- Although it can be said they've made various cameo appearances. They haven't appeared as members of the Yahooeys.
- Boo Boo, Cindy, Doggie Daddy, Pixie, Yakky, and Grape Ape are the only characters not to be voiced by Daws Butler.
- Cindy is the only female member of the team. Additionally, she has the least amount of appearances out of anyone else on the team.
- Grape Ape is the only post-1962 character to be featured on the team.
- Despite being part of the team, the typical cheering pose for the Yogi Yahooeys does not usually include Cindy and Grape Ape.
- The Yogi Yahooeys are the only team to consist entirely of animals.
- Most members of the team are ether from the 1950s or the early 1960s.
- In a Laff-a-Lympics coloring book, the Yahooeys are removed and replaced by the Apers.
- Cindy and Grape Ape are the only members not to appear in every episode.
- The Yogi Yahooeys have the most members out of any team in the series, having sixteen in total in comparison to both the Scooby Doobies and Really Rottens' thirteen each.
- Out of the three main teams, the Yogi Yahooeys are consistently the team with having the least amount of members speaking in an episode, rarely do they have episodes where the majority of their members speak.
- Acapulco and England, India and Israel, and North Pole and Tahiti are the only episodes to have the majority of Yogi Yahooeys speaking, with nine members speaking in the former two and ten speaking in the latter. Coincidentally, New York and Turkey, New Orleans and Atlantis, and Canada and Warsaw, Poland have the least amount of members speaking with only four each.
- If one takes French Riviera and New Zealand into consideration, they are the only team to have all of their members speaking in an episode.
- The Yogi Yahooeys are the only team not to have any members replaced from the original drafts due to legal issues, making them the only team to maintain all of their original members.
- The Yogi Yahooeys are the only team to have all their members present in the Laff-a-Lympics comics as Scooby-Dum is excluded from the Scooby-Doobies and Sooey Pig is excluded from the Really Rottens.